Destination – Auckland Regional Botanic Gardens
Location -102 Hill Road, Auckland 2105, NZ
we had heard so much about this garden, so finally the other weekend we made plans to visit it in the afternoon. and I must say, I really enjoyed it. the area is huge and the landscaping done is amazing. they have over 10000 different flowers, roses, plants and trees from around the world and the staff take great cares to maintain it. its a good place for the kids to have a run and feed the ducks and birds. the museum also has a kids’ activity area that B refused to leave! want to spend a relaxing afternoon? head here with your picnic basket on a sunny day!
after your baby comes, your life changes. so does the size and contents of your baby. first it was a clutch, now its a travel bag. literally.
i don’t think 10 items will do justice but i shall try. here goes my list for a toddler.
1. Baby wipes. newborn to toddler, this never leaves my bag! Ever.
2. Diapers. 2 diapers atleast for a half day trip.
3. Hand sanitizer. B loves playing dirty. this is a must.
4. Water bottle. have to keep an energized toddler hydrated to avoid crankiness.
5. Snacks. Fruit bar, fruits, biscuits, chips, sandwich. the quantity is directly proportional to the length of the outing.
6. Cap. have to avoid this strong summer sun.
7. Sun cream. a must these days.
8. Extra clothes. a must if going to the beach or any place involving sand and water.
9. Sunglasses. finally something of my use. After all, mummy needs sun protection too.
10. Lipgloss. these days my make up consists of eye liner and lipgloss. only. so i have one lipgloss in every bag i use. for those last minute touch-ups before a selfie! 😉
there’s loads more but without these, i cant leave the house.
if you were to open my playlist on my ipod/iphone/laptop, these are the 10 songs you would see on top right now.
1. Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan – Roy
2. Dance Basanti – Ungly
3. Dhoom Dhaam – Action Jackson
4. Mareez-E-Ishq – Zid
5. Tu Zaroori – Zid
6. Uff – Bang Bang
7. Tu Hai Ki Nahi – Roy
8. Tu Meri – Bang Bang
9. Desi Romance – Shaadi Ke Side Effects
10. Daawat-E-Ishq – Daawat-E-Ishq
1. Sugar – Maroon 5
2. Ugly Heart – G.R.L
3. Dangerous – David Guetta
4. All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
5. Am I Wrong – Nico & Vinz
6. Sing – Ed Sheeran
7. In Your Arms – Nico & Vinz
8. Dark Horse – Katy Perry
9. Blank Space – Taylor Swift
10. Bones – Ginny Blackmore (i just LOVE this song!!)
this is my new post series ‘Top 10’. my list of Top 10 movies, songs, food, books, brands..what ever crosses my mind.
so my first post in this series in my fav..Desserts!
1. Jalebi. with cream! yumm! my all time fav.
2. Malido. its roti and jaggery. i can have bowls full of this and still want more.
3. Gulab Jamun. warm gulab jamuns topped with french vanilla ice cream.
4. Baklawa. Do i need to say more?!
5. Molten Lava Cake. from Chili’s. its heaven!
6. Choc Brownies. with hot choc syrup drizzled on top and a side of ice cream.
7. Kaju Katri. i have a box full in my fridge now.
8. Cheesecake. Strawberry or choc, i love them all.
9. Soufflé. the type that i make. it always lifts up my mood.
10. Gajar Halwa. add cream or ice cream and its soo yummyyy!